Group Bookings Info
If you are part of a group or organisation and can get together a minimum of 20 adults then we can offer your party a guided tour. Our tour guide will take you through our history, how to grow and maintain lavender, the benefits and wide range of uses of lavender, how we harvest the flower and the wildlife that the lavender attracts. Further information on our 2024 tour packages will be posted here soon.
Coaches and Large Vehicles
If you would like to bring a coach or larger vehicle as part of a group visit, you need to book a parking space in advance.
If you wish to book a coach visit during the summer season, please note the following:
- We do not have the capacity to accommodate coach visits during weekends. Unexpected coach visits will be turned away.
- In order to avoid traffic jams, coach parties booked between mid-July and mid-August will not be able to leave the farm until after 4pm. Parking is free of charge.
Make a Booking
If you wish to make a booking or have any further questions regarding a tour with us, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your booking request, please include the following information:
- Requested date and time for your tour
- Number of guests in your tour group (a minimum of 20 is required)
- Name, email address, and contact number for main contact
- Please also confirm which of our tour packages you wish to book
We understand that you may not have the final numbers and details for your group at the time of booking. We can reserve your booking and will be in touch 2 weeks prior to your booking for final details and numbers. We can add lunch to your booking at a later date if desired (subject to availability).
Tour Packages and Prices
We are now taking books for tours in our 2024 season.
All tours include:
- 1-hour guided tour of our main lavender field, display field, and museum
- Pick-your-own lavender bag
- Tea and coffee in our 17th-century barn either before or after your tour
Tour prices are as follows*:
- Standard tour (as detailed above): £15.00 per person
- Add cake: £18.00 per person
- Add lunch: £25.00 per person
*If you have already been in touch with us to book a tour for the upcoming season, we will honour our prices listed previously.